Your Nav Bar Here

Kiss this Week Goodbye!


Here's to hoping you had a wonderful week - and are ready for an extra long weekend!  I'm hoping to get some crafting done for the bridal shower I'm hosting in July paired with some BBQ parties and sunshine.  I'll do a DIY post for some of the decor later on - be on the lookout!

Here are a few things that inspired me this week around the web:

A new "Living in" post over on Design*Sponge tackles the style of my mom's favorite movie.

She's right about the dress - what a stunner.

Some great florals (as usual) spotted on An Apple a Day.

Quirky matching shoes editorial from the 1940s via Miss Moss.

Sometimes Martha is a little "after the fact" BUT her summer issue MS Weddings Magazine is always a good one, thanks for the heads up Ritzy Bee Blog!

Great stuff in the Pop Up Shop on 100LC -  Ban.do and Geronimo Balloons are featured!


Now for my Anthro New Arrival of the week:



Blue Violet Shorts via Anthropologie


I'm a sucker for silky printed shorts, now if only my legs were tan....

See you Tuesday everyone! xx


HUGS!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment