Your Nav Bar Here

Kiss this Week Goodbye!

Here's to hoping you had a wonderful week!  This weekend John and I are entertaining at our home for Mother's Day, wish us luck!


Here are a few things that inspired me this week around the web:

An impressive kitchen makeover on Design Sponge

A gorgeous and modern Chicago wedding over on 100 Layer Cake (love all that chevron!)

This personal and creative wedding featured on Green Wedding Shoes (that led me to look at the couple's hysterical "zombie attack" engagement photos over on Amanda Rynda Photography)

Adding the Sprinkles ATM in Beverly Hills to my "Places to See" list thanks to Oh Joy!

Wishing Whimsy Decor in Morris, IL a successful Mother's Day Event!



Now for my Anthro New Arrival of the week:

Talakona Blouse via Anthropologie


Look at that neckline!  The trick is how to sneak it into the house past my husband wait for it to go on sale....


HUGS!


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment